Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wesak Day

Okay, i am going to blog about Wesak parade. Now is already the end of July and i'm still blog the thing that happened in May =.= Punch me ((OUCH
My family and I would never missed the float parade which is held every year.It's has become a traditional of my family.
Now,
Picture's time! =D

Pretending to be diligent duu
this time the float procession going to pass by Dataran Pahlawan Megamall so we decided to go there before the parade started.
Filled our stomachs at Old Town since we had a lot of time=.=
然后我们流浪在DP  LOL

 有人欢喜有人愁XD
after that we met the jumping fish

 the fish did well in his/her perfomance but at last he/she got nothing XD
no, not even bread crumbs lol
after finished watching the performance, my family started their 'dysfunctional' behavior haha
Bruce lee meh?
Finally...
That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment