Monday, July 30, 2012

Jonker Walk

The previous Sunday, my family and I went to Jonker Walk. Since my aunts and cousins came back from Turkey & KL, we decided to go Jonker after we had finished praying grandma. The purpose we went there is just for Cendol XD Nothing much. In fact, I don't really like to go Jonker because the of hot weather and the most of time it is crowded. Fortunately that day wasn't that crowded so we could shop with more comfort. LOL
Actually I don't understand why there are some Japanese words on this stele =.=
why don't they put English?or maybe Korean?
how adorable they are
 behind there is a superman
 I don;t think there is something inside the pool
typical Asians flat nose lol
 yummy
cute duu

Now i want to eat Cendol duu
Coconut shake also acceptable
can i ask them to deliver Cendol/CS to my house? =.= ((kay,I know they won't
Just slap me lol
That's all for this entry!
tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment